Wednesday, May 06, 2015

less theme, more steam


understood the value... need.. to capture more. record. experience.

think I'll undertake a project, to write regularly, capture it here. who needs physical matter.. I have this digital canvas to write to.

I think I.

will just write.. let my thoughts flow, see what comes of it. avoid inspiration until it comes for topics and messages. thinkers think, but it amounts to nil, if not stored somehow. maybe the universe stores, maybe it doesn't.

strange energies.. in my head, in the world, all around me, inside me. opportunity. chaos. love. shiva and krishna warming up I feel.

I watched Montage of heck last night. what a malestrom. hype, sensitivity, creativity, sound, visual. Inspired me to come back to this, with my thoughts and ideas, desire.

detach with love from desire, it usually sources only pain, but worthy impetus too.

leaf in a stream, handle less, crush any boxes created. I search and destroy thought boxes and grips for maintenance of old systems of imagined control, tethers to familiar, but uncomfortable, states, paradigms, schemes. Less filter, more release, for discovery's need, I shall consider, observe, provoke.

namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home