Saturday, April 12, 2014

Command and Control

This blog has always been mine. But I had created it with the I_TRUST_MY_GUT pseudonym, attached to an old email address, before Blogspot was acquired by Google.

At the time, I wasn't able to get it properly associated with my Google identity, so its languished in boredom and been ignored. Today, I wrestled through the required hoops, and reclaimed ownership! The original posts, too much a pain to reclaim, shall remain under the old pseudonym.

I shall now, exercise Command and Control of this space!

Plenty of thoughts and experiences to relate, new positions, new or old ideas to share. I will capture on this page, a link to an audio streamed talk I recently gave. Feel free to listen and share, and comment here, should you have thoughts along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/donald-turner-9/donald-t-3-17-2014-monday

Until I write some more, for now, have a great moment, and choose love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home